Monday, February 14, 2011

Best Grammy Preformance

If you watched the Grammy's you would have seen a typical Grammy show. The only reason i stayed toned in for an hour and a half was to watch Mumford and Sons rock the stage, literally. In my opinion, it was the best I have seen in a while. They were also accompanied by the Avett Brothers and Bob Dylan which made it that much better. It was a good switch from the typical performance by Justin B which was terrible. I'm tired of this kid. Yeah, he came up how ever he did but, to me he's just not good. I'm tired of seeing the M.J. copies. So I think the Grammy's would have been way better if Mumford and Son played all night.

1 comment:

  1. Justin Beiber is very talented but pop industry isnnt very permanent. In a year or two he is either gonna start playing real music(which he would be good at) or go back home

    ReplyDelete